We are an Electrical Design and Build contractor specialising in the Commercial and Industrial business sector.
We offer a personal and professional tailor-made service with expert advice and always good value. Our installations are specifically designed and installed to meet our client’s requirements.
With our key members of staff each having more than 25 years of experience we have a wealth of knowledge and have become experts in our industry.
Webster Thomas Electricals’ Key attributes
- Design and Build Electrical Installation Contractor.
- Full CAD drawings and design calculations.
- Electrical Validations and feasibility reports.
- Mains Power distribution – Part L compliant. Sub Metering. Submains Cable Installation, Rising bus-bar installations. Comms room installations, UPS installations. Bespoke Panel Installations. All wiring methods.
- Power Distribution – Under floor Power Track Systems, Overhead Power Track Systems, Floor boxes, Office Desk Power, Grommets, All sockets and general power, Industrial equipment power. Control Circuits. All wiring methods.
- HVAC – Mechanical Electrical Power and Distribution Systems
- Lighting and Emergency Lighting for all types of space – Part L compliant. All LED, Lay-in Modular, LG7, Direct & Indirect. Suspended LED Lighting for Offices with exposed services. High bay and Low bay lighting, Task Lighting. Specialist Feature Lighting providing the desired “Look and Feel”.
- Lighting Control Systems – Part L compliant. Fully intelligent and programmable Dali dimmable systems down to conventional hard wired independent PIR or wall switch controlled installations.
- Fire Alarm Installations, Vesda and Gas Fire Suppression Systems.
- Structured Data Cabling Installations.
- Access Control Installations
- Electrical Maintenance and FM solutions
- Electrical Installation Testing and Condition Reporting
Our electricians are highly skilled and trained professionals delivering excellent quality services on all electrical works in accordance with the national standards and all relevant building regulations.
Contact Us Today